New version released: 28 April 2014
Gendan VauxCheck diagnostics software
Enhance your ELM-based diagnostics interface with our new engine fault code
reading software for Vauxhall/Opel cars.
For most Vauxhall and Opel
cars from 1997 to 2008 (petrol and diesel)
Read and clear engine and emissions-related
- Read and clear stored and pending engine fault codes
- Switch off Check Engine and 'spanner' lights
- Covers petrol and diesel cars
- Now also covers certain ABS, Immobiliser and Automatic Transmission modules!
- Full database built-in of Opel and Vauxhall fault code definitions (almost
3000 code definitions)
- Works with ELM327-based diagnostic interfaces (USB)
for full details and screenshots
For a list of engines covered by the package, please see the coverage
list on the VauxCheck website here.
This is for a software download - we will email you download and activation
details within one working day of your order.
As this is a software package, we cannot offer a refund once the activation
details have been provided. If you are unsure of compatibility with your
interface or car, please email
us to confirm before ordering.
The minimum system requirements for the Gendan EngineCheck software are:
Desktop, laptop or notebook PC
Pentium processor (or higher) running at 300MHz (or higher)
Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 operating system
- Approx. 25MB of hard disk space
- ELM327-based diagnostics interface