The Foxwell NT520 Pro is the successor to the hugely popular NT510 Pro, and is a low-cost handheld scan tool that offers
comprehensive coverage for a single car manufacturer - ideal for specialist garages and car enthusiasts.
Designed for Hyundai and Kia cars from around 1999 to 2015 (models with a 16-pin OBD-II type diagnostic
socket), this scan tool allows the user
to read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of all electronically controlled systems, and to reset oil and service
lights, plus many more advanced features such as bi-directional component actuations and module coding - usually only
seen in high-end professional tools such as the GT80.
This scan tool will also read and erase engine fault codes and show live engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly
all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars, from any car manufacturer).
- Use in a garage environment or at home to quickly diagnose problems
- Ideal size for mobile mechanics or to keep in the car
Engine fault code reading and live engine sensor data on EOBD cars as well as extended functionality for
Hyundai and Kia cars
- View fault code definitions on-screen
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- Large colour TFT screen
- UK-based email support if you experience any problems
- Carry case included
Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems,
including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Resets oil service indicator
- Performs Electronic Parking Brake service functions
- Performs bi-directional component actuations - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Offers some module coding support
Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD compliant cars (all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant cars
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- 2.8 inch backlit colour LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car's diagnostic port
- FREE Lifetime Software Updates after registration
- 1 year UK warranty
Coverage correct as of December 1st 2015.
Models must have 16-pin diagnostic connector.
- Accent (LC, MC, RB, X3, RBr)
- Atos (MXL, MX, MXI)
- Centennial (LZ, VI)
- Elantra (HD, J1, JK, MD, MD, RD, XD)
- Eon (HA)
- Equus (VI)
- Excel (X2)
- Galloper-II (M1)
- Genesis (BH, BK)
- Getz (TB)
- Grandeur (HG, LX, TG, XG)
- Azera (HG, TG)
- H1 (A1, AH, AU, HR)
- HB20 (HB)
- HD Coupe (GK, RC)
- i10 (PA)
- i20 (PB)
- i30 (FDe, GD, GDe, FD)
- i40 (VF)
- i45 (YF)
- ix20 (JC)
- ix35 (EL, LM, LM FCEV)
- ix55 (EN)
- Marcia (H1)
- Matrix (FC)
- Santa Fe (CM, DM, SM)
- S Coupe (L1)
- Solaris (RBr)
- Sonata (EF, NF, Y2, Y3, YFI, YF)
- Terracan (HP)
- Trajet XG (FO)
- Tucson (EL, JM, JM FFV, LM)
- Veloster (FS)
- Veracruz (EN)
- Verna (RBI)
- Avella (FV)
- Besta (TP)
- Borrego (HM)
- Cadenza (VG)
- Carens (FJ, UN, RP)
- Carnival (GQ, VQ)
- Cee'd (ED, JD)
- Cerato (LD, TD, YD)
- Clarus (FE)
- Forte (TD, YD)
- Enterprise (DB)
- Joice (NO)
- K2500 / K2700 / K3000 / K3000S (PU)
- Mohave (HM)
- Opirus (GH)
- Optima (MG, MS, TF, TF HEV)
- Magentis (MG, MS)
- Picanto (SA, TA)
- Pregio (FP)
- Pride (PRD)
- Quoris (KH)
- Retona (JL)
- Rio (BC, JB, QBR, UB)
- Rondo (RP)
- Sedona (GQ, VQ)
- Sephia (FB12, FB22)
- Shuma (SD)
- Spectra (SD)
- Sorento (BL, XM)
- Soul (AM)
- Sportage (AL, KM, SL, SLE)
- Towner (HA)
- Venga (YN)
- Foxwell NT520 Pro Professional Multi-System Scan Tool for Hyundai and Kia Vehicles
- 4GB Micro SDHC card (inside tool)
- OBD cable
- USB cable (to power up the tool when not connected to a car & install updates)
- User manual
- Soft carry case
(* - passenger cars sold from new within the EU, with fewer than 10 seats and a gross vehicle weight rating of less than 2500kg)
Compatible with most petrol and diesel Hyundai and Kia cars from around 1999 to around 24 months from current date (with 16-pin
Compatible with EOBD compliant cars for basic engine fault code reading (ALL* 2001+ petrol and
2004+ diesel UK-sold cars)
NT520 Pro tools come with free 'lifetime' software updates
To apply software updates to the tool you will need a Windows PC/Laptop and an Internet connection.
If we have sufficient time between your order being placed and being shipped, we will usually install the latest available updates for you
on the day the order
Registration part 1 - Create an account
You firstly need to create an account with Foxwell and register your tool.
This can be done through the FoxScanner update software, which can be downloaded for free from the Foxwell UK website.
Just select your tool from the list on the Foxwell UK Updates page
follow the instructions to download the latest version of FoxScanner.
The file downloaded will be a compressed zip file. Open that file and run the installer inside it.
The installer will sometimes try to install FoxScanner to the D:\ drive. In most cases you will need to change this to C:\
Once installed, open the FoxScanner software.
Click the Register button and complete the registration page to create your Foxwell account.
Registration part 2 - Add your tool to the account
To register the tool, you will need the tool's Serial Number and 'Register Password'.
You can find these on the tool by selecting Setup > About
When logged into FoxScanner, click the 'Register Products' icon.
On the 'S/N Registration' tab, put a tick in the box marked '001', then enter the product's serial number and password, and click Submit.
A confirmation box should be shown confirming successful registration.
Updating your tool
Now close the FoxScanner software, connect your NT520 Pro to the PC using the supplied USB cable. When prompted on the tool, press the ENTER button to update - the tool will then display 'Updating' on the screen.
Run the FoxScanner software and login again. click the 'My Updates' button.
After a few seconds, a list of the available software updates will appear.
Ensure that the correct serial number is displayed in the drop-down list.
Click the Update button to download and install available updates.
If your tool has not been updated recently, the update process may take a long time to complete.
Once the update has completed, don't forget to 'safely remove' the USB device in Windows before unplugging the NT520 Pro USB cable, to avoid
the possibility of data corruption.
No reviews have been submitted for this product yet.
If you've already purchased this product, you can submit the first review here