Foxwell BT715 12 / 24 Volt Battery Analyser
Foxwell BT715 Advanced 12 / 24 Volt Automotive Battery Analyser
Product Code: FXBT715
Review this product
Share this product
Includes VAT! -
Shipped same working day.
The Foxwell BT715 is the successor to the popular BT705
, but adds support for AGM & EFB Start-Stop batteries.
It is an advanced, but still simple to use car battery analyser, which gives a comprehensive assessment of the health and charge level of your 12 Volt
and 12 / 24 Volt charging system
The tool will immediately give a voltage reading on connection to the battery.
Then by simply answering a few on-screen questions (such as whether the battery is in the vehicle, the type of battery, the battery standard and the rated CCA), it will give a more comprehensive assessment of the battery at idle.
You can then choose to proceed with additional tests while starting the engine and running the engine with high electrical load (heaters and high-beams on) to evaluate the high-load and charging characteristics of the battery.
The BT715 will report:
- Measured voltage
- Measured CCA (Cold Cranking Amps)
- Rated CCA
- Cranking voltage (voltage when starting engine)
- Cranking time
- Charging voltage (no load)
- Charging voltage (loaded)
- BT715 12/24 Volt Battery Analyser
- BT715 User Guide
- Tough plastic carry case
- Tests 12V batteries rated from 100 to 2000 CCA
- Supports multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
- Tests Start-Stop AGM and EFB batteries
- Supports CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE and GB battery rating systems
- Can test the battery in-situ without needing to remove from the car
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate results in just 3 seconds!
- Tests 12 & 24 volt charging system
- Advanced starter / alternator test
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- Safe to use - does not create sparks or discharge battery
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Easy menu driven operation with clear back-lit display
- Multilingual options (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish & more)
If you've already purchased this product, you can submit a review here
1 customer has reviewed this product so far, with an average score of
Displaying reviews 1 to
1 of 1
Review submitted on 26/09/2020 by R Bailey
Like most Foxwell devices, this is a reassuring bit of kit with a quality feel.
It comes in a tasteful, handy sized, hard plastic carry case with just enough room for the unit and leads.
The Unit is Well-Constructed with a solid feel and its rubberised body makes it easy to hold.
The lengthy leads allow you to use it on your own, as you can connect it to the vehicle battery and still operate the unit whilst sat in the drivers seat.
Once connected to a battery (12 volts only), simply follow the clear on-screen instructions.
It will also test AGM & EFB Batteries. These batteries are fitted into Start/Stop vehicles which require healthy batteries, as such, the battery State of Health (SOH) is as important as the battery State of Charge (SOC).
This Tester measures a 12-volt Batterys Voltage, CCA, SOC, SOH and Internal Resistance.
This Tester will also test 12v and 24v vehicles Starting and Charging systems.
The only thing that IMHO, is missing, is an on-board battery. It draws its power from the vehicle battery, hence, once you disconnect the tester, that's it and it switches off. It would be handy if the Tester could store the data, enabling you to write it down after testing.
That said, I am pleased with it and I Highly Recommend this Tester, especially for Start/Stop vehicles!
Displaying reviews 1 to
1 of 1