MultiECUScan Hardware Only Bundle
Diagnostic interface & adaptor cable bundle for MultiECUScan diagnostic software
Product Code: FESHW
Review this product
Share this product
was £ 74.95
Includes VAT! -
Shipped same working day.
Hardware only bundle for MultiECUScan software
November 2016 - IMPROVED AGAIN! - Now includes Blue adaptor cable ('Adapter 5') for
MS-CAN / BHCAN module coverage
All the hardware required to use the excellent MultiECUScan software for Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia vehicles -
for use with the free shareware version of the software, or if you already have a full version software licence.
Not only do you get the 2 hardware interfaces required for full software coverage, but we include specific break-out
adaptor cables for supported Airbag, ABS and Power Steering systems, so there's no need to modify your interfaces.
What is included in the package?
- Genuine OBDLink SX USB Diagnostic Interface
- KKL (VAG-COM) USB Diagnostic Interface
- Green adaptor lead to allow ABS and Power Steering diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 1')
- Red adaptor lead to allow Airbag diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 2')
- Yellow adaptor lead for low-speed CAN connection
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 3')
- Purple adaptor lead to allow electric hood diagnostics
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 4')
- Blue adaptor lead for MS-CAN / BHCAN connection
(Referenced by MultiECUScan as 'Adapter 5')
Please note this bundle does NOT include the MultiECUScan software licence - if you require the full version it is
available as a software licence here, or a full bundle here.
About the OBDLink SX interface
- Features the new STN1110 chip
- The STN1110 chip supports the full ELM327 command set and an extended command set adding many enhanced features
- The STN1110 is up to 10 times faster than the ELM327 chip
- 4 times as much flash memory as ELM327 chip
- Over 5 times the RAM of the ELM327 chip
- The STN1110 is Firmware updateable while the ELM327 requires the chip to be replaced with each new version
What do I need to use the package?
- MultiECUScan software (free or licensed version)
Compatible vehicle - see MultiECUScan's
Supported Vehicles list
- A laptop or PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 with a USB port
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1.
(Free to download from www.microsoft.com if not already installed on your computer)
Windows 8.1 / 10 note:
Multiecuscan works fine on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, but you have to install .NET Framework 3.5 (which may not be installed by default).
You simply have to go to Control Panel -> Add remove programs -> Add remove windows components, and install .NET Framework 3.5.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher
IMPORTANT NOTE: These adaptor cables are only intended for use with the MultiECUScan software, on supported
Fiat group vehicles, as listed on the MultiECUScan.net
Supported Vehicles List.
Use on other vehicles or with other software is not supported and may cause damage to your vehicle or equipment.
If you've already purchased this product, you can submit a review here
1 customer has reviewed this product so far, with an average score of
Displaying reviews 1 to
1 of 1
Review submitted on 21/09/2011 by D. Morrow
Bought this hardware bundle from Gendan a few months ago and it is one of the best tools they have for sale. It was a pleasure to deal with the lads, they know everything about theyre products. I will buy again from them.
Displaying reviews 1 to
1 of 1