Foxwell NT510 - Jaguar Land Rover Tool - B Grade
Foxwell NT510 Professional Multi-System Scan Tool for Jaguar and Land Rover Vehicles - B Grade
Product Code: FXNT510CL
Share this product
Includes VAT! -
Out of stock, sorry
Please email for details
B Grade / Factory Second Clearance Units
We have a small number of NT510 units with minor cosmetic defects.
Typically these are screen defects such as one or two 'dead pixels', over / under brightness of the back-light, or minor scratches on the LCD or the casing of the tool.
The tools are still fully functional, and still come with a full 12 month warranty and 18 months of free software updates.
The Foxwell NT510 is a low-cost handheld scan tool that offers comprehensive coverage for a single car manufacturer -
ideal for specialist garages and car enthusiasts.
Designed for Jaguar cars from around 1998 to 2014 and Land Rover cars from around 2001 to 2015, this scan tool allows the user
to read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of all electronically controlled systems, and to reset oil and service
lights, plus many more advanced features such as bi-directional component actuations and module coding - usually only
seen in high-end professional tools such as the GT80.
This scan tool will also read and erase engine fault codes and show live engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly
all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars, from any car manufacturer).
- Use in a garage environment or at home to quickly diagnose problems
- Ideal size for mobile mechanics or to keep in the car
Engine fault code reading and live engine sensor data on EOBD cars as well as extended functionality for
Vauxhall and Opel cars
- View fault code definitions on-screen
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- Large colour TFT screen
- UK-based email support if you experience any problems
- Carry case included
Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems,
including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Resets oil service indicator
- Performs Electronic Parking Brake service functions
- Performs bi-directional component actuations - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Offers module coding support
Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD compliant cars (all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant cars
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- 2.8 inch backlit colour LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car's diagnostic port
- FREE updates for the first 18 months after registration
- 1 year UK warranty
Coverage correct as of December 1st 2015.
Models must have 16-pin diagnostic connector.
- All models approx. 1998 to 2014
- Discovery Sport
- Freelander 2
- Range Rover
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover Sport
- Foxwell NT510 Professional Multi-System Scan Tool for Jaguar and Land Rover Vehicles
- 4GB Micro SDHC card (inside tool)
- USB cable (to power up the tool when not connected to a car)
- USB Micro SD card reader (to install updates)
- User manual
- Soft carry case
(* - passenger cars sold from new within the EU, with fewer than 10 seats and a gross vehicle weight rating of less than 2500kg)
Compatible with most petrol and diesel Jaguar cars from around 1998 to 2014 and Land Rover cars from around 2001 to 2015 (with 16-pin
Compatible with EOBD compliant cars for basic engine fault code reading (ALL* 2001+ petrol and
2004+ diesel UK-sold cars)