Foxwell NT500 Professional VAG Scanner - B Grade
Professional Scan Tool for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda (1996-2014) - Factory 2nd
Product Code: FXNT500CL
Share this product
was £ 129.95
Includes VAT! -
Shipped same working day.
B Grade / Factory Second Clearance Units
We have a small number of NT500 units with minor cosmetic defects.
Typically these are screen defects such as one or two 'dead pixels', slight over / under brightness of the back-light, or minor scratches to the tool casing.
The tools are still fully functional, and still come with a full 12 month warranty and 18 months of free software updates.
The Foxwell NT500 is a low-cost comprehensive handheld tool for independent garages and car enthusiasts.
Designed for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars from approximately 1996 to 2014, this code reader allows the user
to read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of most electronically controlled systems, and to reset oil and service
lights, plus many more advanced features usually only seen in PC-based solutions.
This code reader will also read and erase engine fault codes and show live engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly
all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars, from any car manufacturer).
- Use in a garage environment or at home to quickly diagnose problems
- Ideal size for mobile mechanics
Engine fault code reading and live engine sensor data on EOBD cars as well as extended functionality for
VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda cars
- View fault code definitions on-screen
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- Large colour TFT screen
- UK-based email support if you experience any problems
- Carry case included
Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems,
including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where available)
- Displays live sensor data
- Displays live data graphs, including graph merging
- Resets oil service indicator
- Resets inspection service indicator
- Supports Controller Area Network (CAN) and UDS diagnostic protocols
- Performs special functions such as coding, security access, advanced datastream and more
Supports Electronic Parking Brake servicing (EPB activation/de-activation, caliper retraction and
- Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality
- Initializes the brake pad wear indicator if new pads installed
- Resets the brake pad thickness after AUDI A8 service
Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD compliant cars (all* 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant cars
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- Large, backlit LCD display
- No batteries required - powered from the car's diagnostic port
- FREE updates for the first 18 months after registration
- 1 year UK warranty
NOTE: A 2x2 pin adaptor
is available for connection to some earlier VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda cars.
- NT500 Professional VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda Scan Tool
- 16-pin cable (plug code reader into car)
- User manual
- Soft carry case
(* - passenger cars sold from new within the EU, with fewer than 10 seats and a gross vehicle weight rating of less than 2500kg)
Compatible with petrol and diesel VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars from 1996 to 2014 (with 16-pin
Support includes cars using the UDS protocol
Compatible with EOBD compliant cars for basic engine fault code reading (ALL* 2001+ petrol and
2004+ diesel UK-sold cars)