VW Audi Seat Skoda Pro Code Reader
Professional Fault Code Reader for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda (1996-2012)
Product Code: VAGT55
Review this product
Share this product
was £ 74.95
Includes VAT! -
Shipped same working day.
A low-cost solution for independent garages
and car enthusiasts.
Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars from approximately 1996 to 2012,
this code reader allows the user to read and clear the Diagnostic
Trouble Codes of most electronically controlled systems, and to reset
oil and service lights.
code reader will also read and erase engine fault codes and show live
engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly all 2001+ petrol cars and
2004+ diesel cars).
- Use in a garage environment or at home to quickly
- Ideal size for mobile mechanics
- Engine fault code reading and live engine sensor
data on EOBD cars as well as extended functionality for
- View fault code definitions on-screen
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- UK-based email support if you experience any
- Carry case included
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) of
most electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag,
Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control (approx 80
different VW/Audi systems supported)
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where
- Resets Oil and Service light (dependent on vehicle
support - Service resets may not work on UDS models)
- Displays I/M Readiness status
- Supports new Controller Area Network (CAN)
- No batteries required - powered from the car's
- Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD
compliant cars (nearly all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant
- Easy to use
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Nylon carry case
- 1 year UK warranty
- Tool dimensions: approx. 210 x 110 x 40mm
NOTE: A 2x2 pin adaptor is available for
connection to some earlier VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda cars.
- Professional VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda Code Reader
- 16-pin cable (plug code reader into car)
- User manual
- Soft carry case
- Compatible with petrol and diesel VW, Audi, Seat
and Skoda cars from 1996 to 2012 (with 16-pin diagnostic port)
- Compatible with EOBD compliant cars for basic
engine fault code reading (ALL 2001+ petrol and 2004+ diesel UK-sold
If you've already purchased this product, you can submit a review here
have reviewed this product so far, with an average score of
Displaying reviews 1 to
5 of 7
Review submitted on 15/06/2015 by Peter Styles
Received T55 very quickly. Used straight out of the box too successfully read and erase airbag fault code - brilliant!
Very, very happy old man!!!
Review submitted on 11/01/2015 by Simon Baldwin
As a competent home mechanic I bought this product to diagnose and clear fault codes from my Skoda Fabia to avoid paying my local VAG specialist £40 a plug-in.
I have used it 3 times already, fault codes read and erased with no fuss. The device is very easy to use and it can also reset the service lights too when I carry out my own annual maintenance.
Essential kit for the modern DIY toolbox.
Review submitted on 03/11/2014 by [name withheld]
Really quick delivery- less than 24hrs for no extra cost. Called Gendan before ordering and received all the info about the product before ordering by a helpfull staff member. Tool looks to be a quality piece of kit and really easy to use. Worked on 3 different cars, no problems. Highly recommended.
Review submitted on 24/02/2014 by [name withheld]
Bought to see if I could track down a bulb out warning on a Skoda Octavia. Worked perfectly, flagged an intermittent fault on a rear lamp cluster and was able to clear the code once fixed. Have also since used it on a Honda Accord to check an engne management light and identify a throttle position sensor fault.
Review submitted on 07/02/2014 by Malcolm Palmer
Quick delivery, very easy to use straight out of the box, clear display, Mike at Gendan was very helpful with a general query, for me it was a very good experience and all round experience.
Thank you Gendan