VW Audi Seat Skoda Pro Code Reader
Professional Fault Code Reader for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda (1996-2012)
Product Code: VAGT55
Review this product
Share this product
was £ 74.95
Includes VAT! -
Shipped same working day.
A low-cost solution for independent garages
and car enthusiasts.
Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars from approximately 1996 to 2012,
this code reader allows the user to read and clear the Diagnostic
Trouble Codes of most electronically controlled systems, and to reset
oil and service lights.
code reader will also read and erase engine fault codes and show live
engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly all 2001+ petrol cars and
2004+ diesel cars).
- Use in a garage environment or at home to quickly
- Ideal size for mobile mechanics
- Engine fault code reading and live engine sensor
data on EOBD cars as well as extended functionality for
- View fault code definitions on-screen
- Quick and easy to use
- Hard-wearing, ruggedised design
- UK-based email support if you experience any
- Carry case included
- Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) of
most electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag,
Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser and Climate Control (approx 80
different VW/Audi systems supported)
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Displays fault code definitions on-screen (where
- Resets Oil and Service light (dependent on vehicle
support - Service resets may not work on UDS models)
- Displays I/M Readiness status
- Supports new Controller Area Network (CAN)
- No batteries required - powered from the car's
- Reads and Erases engine fault codes on EOBD
compliant cars (nearly all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars)
- Display live engine sensor data on EOBD compliant
- Easy to use
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Nylon carry case
- 1 year UK warranty
- Tool dimensions: approx. 210 x 110 x 40mm
NOTE: A 2x2 pin adaptor is available for
connection to some earlier VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda cars.
- Professional VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda Code Reader
- 16-pin cable (plug code reader into car)
- User manual
- Soft carry case
- Compatible with petrol and diesel VW, Audi, Seat
and Skoda cars from 1996 to 2012 (with 16-pin diagnostic port)
- Compatible with EOBD compliant cars for basic
engine fault code reading (ALL 2001+ petrol and 2004+ diesel UK-sold
If you've already purchased this product, you can submit a review here
have reviewed this product so far, with an average score of
Displaying reviews 1 to
4 of 4
Review submitted on 24/02/2014 by [name withheld]
Bought to see if I could track down a bulb out warning on a Skoda Octavia. Worked perfectly, flagged an intermittent fault on a rear lamp cluster and was able to clear the code once fixed. Have also since used it on a Honda Accord to check an engne management light and identify a throttle position sensor fault.
Review submitted on 07/02/2014 by Malcolm Palmer
Quick delivery, very easy to use straight out of the box, clear display, Mike at Gendan was very helpful with a general query, for me it was a very good experience and all round experience.
Thank you Gendan
Review submitted on 22/11/2013 by Jerry T
Very Helpful advice from Mike..
Been looking for a reader for my 2011 Polo (VW have changed the CAN protocol since my 54 Golf)
Worked out of the box, nice bag to store it in..
Well worth the money - Thanks again
Review submitted on 18/11/2012 by Gtepete
Found item very easy to use. Found 6 historic codes on my non ticking over VW VR6, replaced coolant sensor, and maf. Still wouldnt tick over. Spoke with GENDAN, who advised to clear old codes and it started and ticked over!, Well pleased. Also reads VW codes for abs, air con etc etc. Will also read engine codes for my petrol Focus, and diesel Mondeo.